Sunday, June 3, 2012

Keep the lines open. Undo the lid.
Jupiter sits in my 9th house in the sign of Gemini.
The sun in my 3rd, Sagittarius.

I’d expected a wind fall here with what the heavens have been reflecting, but I’ve got nothing to show for it. Not an abstract intuition. Not a clear dream.

Its been a day of massive car traffic and dull murky fog that covers my 6th . I continually blow out the foreign energy, but the leak is talking to me.

It says, “ Be wide and aware of what you draw in.”

The tide was out and yet the sand was too mucky to walk through in our cloppity shoes, so we just looked out, miles into the horizon.

Climbing on the drift wood logs in high heels, slipping and then clopping our heels against the rain-washed, sun-dried logs, the three of us looked out into the horizon. There we were, 3.5, 4.5, 5.5 ft., all looking out and wearing the same shade of lipstick.

The leak says, ”Rest. Turn on the music now that you are home.”
Neptune is currently squaring the moon.
Moon passing over my mercury.

No comments:

Post a Comment