Wednesday, September 28, 2011

40 Days

I am on day 22 of the 40 Days meditation created and guided by Cheryl Sanderson.

I have been taking Spiritual Awareness Meditation classes with Cheryl for about 4 years. Each time I enter into one of her "big" meditation programs, I go through a wavering.... Should I? ...Will I? ...Want I? ...Can I? ...and Why? ...There is always the cynical "Why" waiting to judge my next commitment to Spirit.

Yet what I found from the moment I determined that I would step onto the 40 Day path was that it presented itself to me as a Gift. A Gift being offered to me. Grace. I knew that I only had to accept it. Most of what I am receiving on this journey is the teaching of how DEEPLY ... I can accept the Gift of God, the Truth of Love. Its earth shattering at times, leaving my heart wide open like new born and other times when body isn't loving it, it is aching in defence. And as usual, in Cheryl's classes, her meditations kick the Hell out of my analysing mind.



The 40 Days is proving itself to be a journey that goes straight through any personal BS and boldly unleashes, thoughts and feelings, of being separate from the Creator, over and over again.



Coming closer to God, and maturing more into what it means to be human.



I know I’ll be doing the 40 Days again because I know the journey is as endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment