Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yoga off the Mat


Choosing Freedom

The recent astro-weather out there has been more than intense.

The Cardinal T-square that has been with us for three weeks now has tightened our awareness of crucial aspects.

My deepest personal conditioning and the suffering it has generated has been in nearly every breath I take. Holding my breath keeps me trapped in past conditioning. Staying present to "the suffering it has generated" has been the only way to find clarity. Though the decision to descend out of prior pictures relieves me from wearing masks, it doesn’t allow me to stay in control, nor understand what is happening. Times are changing, and despite the inconvenience of having to take responsibility for my creations, I celebrate my determination to no longer stay small or in a box. I can neither determine the pace nor outcome to this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment